Methodical review of your cybersecurity technical controls environment, assessing the enterprise cybersecurity architecture and technical controls to review:
- How well the controls implement policy.
- How effectively they support the risk appetite.
- How effectively they meet compliance requirements.
- How effectively it applies technical tools to evaluate the operational effectiveness of security controls.
- Based on a repeatable and traceable methodology that draws on accepted security technical controls standards such as Centre for Internet Security Critical Security Controls, NIST SP 800-53, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and other sector-specific standards.